On Wed, November 26, 2008 11:32, Hakan Tandogan wrote:

> On Wed, November 26, 2008 11:24, David Earl wrote:
>
>> On 26/11/2008 10:11, Frederik Ramm wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,

>>> A daily dump of the database content in any format would probably be
>>> sufficient for now. An API would be cool of course but as OSM itself
>>> proves, if you offer dumps then others can do the API ;-)
>>
>> There is an RSS feed from OpenStreetBugs which is, in effect, a regular
>>  localised dump. It's what you need if you're mentoring a particular
>> area.
>
> Where is that RSS feed links? I can't find anything in the "links" page
> or on the main page of www.openstreetbugs.org

Please disregard my question, I just found that you get the "RSS" link as
soon as you are zoomed in to Level 11.

I always had the impression that no one used OSB in the general area of
Turkey because I never saw any bug icons there, but zooming in deeper
clearly shows some of the icons.

In that case, the problem remains that you can't get a feed of a large but
sparsely populated area like "the whole of turkey". Would manipulating the
coordinates in the RSS url work or is there a check for too large areas in
the server code?

Regards,
Hakan

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering...