> Where is that RSS feed links? I can't find anything in the
> "links" page or
> on the main page of www.openstreetbugs.org

Further to this, when you are using the website, how do you know how
old the comments are in case they are already fixed. There are two
near here. One says "there is another road here" and I don't know
whether it means a nearby farm track which isn't currently mapped or
the road it is (now) on. The other says the coastline joining to the
river isn't done correctly at a point where the coastline joins to
another bit of coastline. I'm tempted to close them both, but don't
know how old they are or how to contact the person who added them
for more details.

OK. I've answered my own question and clicked in the bottom left
hand corner on "As RSS feed" and it has returned the three nearest
items with date (July 2008). Now to check the history on the
relevant ways to see if they are newer.

Ed