For 'people' read 'person'! Steve Chiltern has been demonstrating how
much impact one person entering waterway details from NPE maps can
have in a relatively short period of time and has done all the work in
Wales, Cumbria and is evidently now starting in the south west.

I am glad you like the images. We would encourage others to add
interesting images they have created by OSM Mapper to the pool and to
subscribe.

We are also testing out some code to automatically upload images to
Flickr so that a user can give OSM Mapper an API key for Flickr and
would then be able to export an image directly onto their flickr site.

We are working on the queuing software so that we can allow users to
create some of the larger images that current only we can produce.

More on that early in the new year on that.

Regards,

Peter