Till Harbaum wrote:
> The big show stopper with potlatch was that everything
> is stored in the database immediately, so you are always
> afraid to damage things.

Of course, patches are always welcome. :)

The sole reason Potlatch doesn't have such an (optional) feature right now
is that I haven't figured out a decent, newbie-friendly UI for conflict
management. Conflict management isn't really an issue when you're
redownloading from the server every minute or so; it is when you're clicking
'Upload' after an hour's editing.

cheers
Richard