"Never *attribute* to *malice* that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity"

Malice : Google wouldn't tarnish their brand by knowingly sell incorrect
data.

Stupidity : Looking at South Africa, they clearly used some AI type software
to convert aerial imagery into vector data and it didn't work very well.
Perhaps their Brazilian contact used the wrong projection.