Hi,

Matthias Julius wrote:
> What I don't like here is that this leads to duplication of data.
> Super-relations are fine, but IMHO tags should be moved to the
> super-relation.

They should, but I would postpone that until later.

The same is true with today's superways - tags should really be moved
from the way into the relation but we can wait with that until everyone
knows how to handle a superway.

> What is an application actually supposed to do when the tagging of of
> a relation contradicts the tagging of its members?  For example: a
> super-relation with "ref=E50" with a member-relation with "ref=E52"
> which has a way tagged with "ref=E58"

I guess in practice this will depend on the type of relation one is
talking about. With superway-type relations, the leaf objects have
precedence.

Bye
Frederik