Hi,

Peter Miller wrote:
> Would it be appropriate to continue this conversation on legal-talk?
> Talk is very busy at the moment and we have a lovely list of our own :)

At what point do we then intend to include those people who are not
interested in legal?

Is it safe to assume that anyone who is not on legal-talk need not hear
about the new license until such time as the web site greets him with
"please sign up here, and by the way it is too late to voice your
opinion now"? Is the new license really a "technicality" that need not
concern the average mapper and has to be kept out of his way?

While you are right in saying that talk is busy, I think that the
important topic of license change - which, no matter how it turns out,
is likely to have a much bigger impact on the project than the question
whether, say, one uses "yes" or "true" for boolean values - has been
relegated to the "legal" cupboard long enough.

The license change is no longer a boring legal affair, it must become a
mainstream topic, and must in the end be carried by the majority of
people in this project.

Bye
Frederik