jean-christophe.haessig wrote:
> Moreover, after having read the proposed license text and some comments
> on wiki pages, I am under the impression that most of the participants in
> the discussion are public domain advocates and that they may use this
> license change to promote their views.

Just to dispel any conspiracy theories: that certainly isn't true.

Looking at the postings to legal-talk in March so far, I see contributions
from three people I believe to be PD advocates (Frederik, Russ, me) and six
from people I believe to be share-alike advocates (Simon, Peter, Rob,
Oliver, Etienne, Ivan). I don't keep track of everyone's preferences - I'm
not that creepy ;) - but you get the general idea.

cheers
Richard