[I sent a message about this to the list last week, but it got lost somewhere]

Most of the individual country pages on the OSM wiki have a box on the right
generated using the 'place' template.  This gives a link to view the country on
the main slippy map and also to view it in various external 'lint' tools such as
OpenStreetBugs.

I'd like to request that 'Keep right!' <http://keepright.ipax.at/> be added to
this list.  It checks various map errors, not all of which are covered by
maplint or the other tools.  For example, here is the report for the Regent's
Park area:
<http://keepright.ipax.at/report_map.php?lat=51.53011&lon=-0.15456&zoom=15&layers=B0T>.

I have contacted the maintainer Harald Kleiner <e9625...@gmx.at> and he is
enthusiastic for the site to be used.  Although the tabular download can cause
a high server load if downloading a large area, the slippy map is limited to
showing 100 error markers, so it is safe to link to at any size.

At the moment 'Keep right!' has data only for Europe, because running the
check for the whole planet file would take two weeks.  But I suggest linking to
it now, and perhaps some better hardware could be sorted out later to expand it
to the whole world.

--
Ed Avis <e...@waniasset.com>