On 2 Mar 2009, at 20:51, Harald Kleiner wrote:

Hi!

Done (anyone can do this, it's a wiki). I think it's a potentially
useful tool, even if it does use the deprecated phrase "deprecated" for
perfectly reasonable tags like abutters=retail (how else do you tag
shopfronts in an otherwise predominantly residential area?)

Just don't take every so called error on keepright as "error"; some of
them are just warnings ;-)

I took the page
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Deprecated_features
as reference and I wanted to point people to items tagged "the old way"
to help them adapt the tags to "the new way"

This crossing of a highway and a railway needs to be tagged as railway=level_crossing

Is not quite right as it should also allow railway=crossing. a crossing is a crossing just for pedestrians, while level_crossing is a crossing where larger vehicles can cross too.

Shaun