Hi Milenko!

Watch out, I could take you at your word!

I am surprised that there is so much response and demand to run checks
by many people.

Up to now I've tried to run the checks on the whole planet but that just
crashed the server. You need at least 4GB RAM and 400GB hard disk, built
  up as RAID0 preferably, if you want to try that.

Hardware requirements are less if you just check part of the planet
obviously.

Now here is my proposal:

As configuring PostGIS and setting up my scripts is quite a hassle, I
could prepare a virtualBox image file for download. Then you could just
configure the location where the planet file is to be downloaded and
then you could get started within minutes.

For the experts I could provide the script sources as well, but I'm
afraid of drowning in mails later on...

What do you think?

Best regards,
Harald