El Miércoles, 4 de Marzo de 2009, Jason Cunningham escribió:
> 2. http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Data_Licence/Use_Cases
> "*Section 4.3 also requires that the notice include information regarding
> where the user can obtain a copy of the Database or Derivative Database.*"

Please read about the DFSG tests:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debian_Free_Software_Guidelines#debian-legal_tests_for_DFSG_compliance

The aim of the ODbL, as well as any other share-alike license, is to comply
with that. You only have to make available the source, *if* you make
available the work at all, only to the people you distribute the work to.

P.D.: This should go in legal@
P.P.D.: Read my rants in another thread about having to reply to this kind of
questions all over again.

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es>

Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.26-1-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.10, and PHP
5.2.6-3 generating this signature.
Uptime: 16:13:52 up 12 days, 20:53,  1 user,  load average: 0.33, 0.48, 0.36