Where to begin?

Well FakeSteveC hasn't blogged so far so it's all going fine if that's
your metric.

I've replied to a ton of messages, no doubt in an evil conspiratorial
way to own your souls in the netherworld. I hope it's been a useful
braindump on a lot of issues and we can build something more
productive in future. I didn't get to everything but I will read
through it, I promise so expect the next batch I hope tomorrow.

But I have some questions of my own.

Over IM and email I've had some really positive replies. There are a
lot of you out there who personally responded that you liked my posts.
You don't like the crappy negative tone of a lot of people. You think
the license is a good step. You want to see my satanic portal. I have
to ask you why do you do this personally? I know the answer. You have
a secret and you want to keep it safe and warm and snuggly in your
duvet, away from these posts. It's called sanity. I know. It's hard.
But if you post here, and show the End Of The World crew that there
are opinions beyond.... we will all be better. Really. All of you who
have IM'd me or emailed with your kind words, jump in here and keep at
it. We'll build a better world with unicorns and water that runs uphill.

My second question goes to those who live in the various countries
that aren't bankrupt... oh I mean those that aren't in the UK. How is
the community there? Is it bad? Is it good? How can we help. What are
*you* doing to help? Are you stirring dissent? Are you trying to build
a consensus? Do you think you're cool enough to fork or do you want to
build something better? Because we love you. You are bridging a divide
between the foundation, the evil british empire, and all those poor
non-english speaking souls. Really, you do a lot of work to
communicate between lists what's going on and if you only report the
bad stuff then you're responsible for it.. But I don't think you are,
are you? Because it's much better if we build a consensus and a happy
coexistence of friends toward a free, open, libre, stunning,
beautiful, fantastic map of the world.

Right?

Best

Steve