> Existing avenues for
> feedback are of course:
>
> - this list and talk@
> - international mailing lists
> - co-ment
> - the wiki
> - odc-discuss
> - (have I missed any?)

Yes, the ODC (OKFN) wiki have meanwhile started their own FAQ section
which partly overlaps with discussions we had and are having, and
they're inviting further contributions:

http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/odol/odc/odbl

It is really quite difficult; there are three things mixed up in the
whole discussion, all three of which require attention:

1. The ODbL;
2. The concrete effects of applying ODbL to OSM;
3. The transition plan for actually making the license change.

It is my understanding that the working group initially hoped to have to
do only (3) while ODC/OKFN/Jordan have repeatedly said that they try to
stick to (1). Most OSMers who think about the license obviously have (2)
on their minds.

Bye
Frederik