Richard Mann wrote:
> We all contribute in our own way. For instance I found 1467 instances of
> snowmobile=no in Germany in tagwatch. It isn't clear whether each of those
> had the proper No Snowmobiles sign (the wiki seems to be a bit vague on the
> criteria) :)

Even aside from signs it's hard to say whether this is correct or not.
Maybe snowmobiles are always illegal on some type of route in Germany --
is it then incorrect to tag it with snowmobile=no?  I'd say not.  In
fact, it might be most correct to put snowmobile=no on nearly every road
in Germany...I know this is true in Wisconsin.

-Alex Mauer "hawke"