Guenther Meyer píše v Čt 21. 05. 2009 v 09:20 +0200:
> Am Thursday 21 May 2009 schrieb Radomir Cernoch:
> > Hi, this sounds reasonable. But is there a difference between
> > "boundary=administrative" and "zone:administrative=*"?
> >
> it's exactly the same, just the name is a different one.
>
> I would propose to tag these all with a generic key called "zone", to unify
> the tagging.
> but of course I know that the boundary key is widely known and used...

Hi, could you expand a bit more what is generally meant as a "zone" in
Germany, please? Currently "boundary=administrative" is used for areas
as small as a suburb to whole countries. Would "zone:administrative" do
the same?

The reason why I'm asking is that in Czech it would be counter-intuitive
to use the word "zóna" for anything bigger than a town. Meanwhile
"boundary" sounds more general.

Regards,
Radek