Hi!

> Burg: a fortress or a walled town
> (according to my 1990 vintage Chambers English Dictionary).
>
> So I'd say the English for burg is burg, and yes this is pointless.

Actually, this is a false friend. A Burg is a considerably smaller
fortification than a fortress (Festung in German) and in modern language it is
never used for a walled town.

This shows that you have been mislead by the use of German terms and are rather
illustrating my point.

Yet again, I suggest that general, descriptive Tags and a definition in the
wiki can do better.

bye
      Nop
--
GMX FreeDSL mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!
http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-aktionspreis/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a