On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 8:40 PM, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <ava...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Here are a bunch of very large correctly georeferenced images images
> I've taken during mapping parties:

Nice!

I tend not to upload my mapping photos to Flickr (mainly because I think my
friends would be a bit bored by hundreds of photos of road names, junctions
and sign posts).

However, I have got a set of photos of what I hope will eventually be every
building in Manchester (
http://www.flickr.com/photos/frankieroberto/sets/72157614972426670/). I'm
tagging them with a machine tag that references to the Way on OSM which
represents the building outline (eg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/frankieroberto/3673023624/ references
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/35277202). They will also eventually
all be geocoded.

Am not sure what to do with this at the moment, but I'm thinking that it'd
be cool to be able to browse the map, and then click on any building in
order to see a photo of it.

Frankie

--
Frankie Roberto