2009/7/31 John Smith <delta_foxt...@yahoo.com>:
> Some of us are in Australia and there will only be one sign posted in
> Australia which is the legal height, but the person you are responding to is
> in Brazil and you said none for South America so that answers that I guess.

there were no occurrences by 23th of July 2009, maybe in the meantime
someone added one or two ;-). I added the word "legal" to the
maxheight definition and ask anyone interested and familiar with those
additional physical-height-signs to set up a page (might contain an
explanatory photo, but his could also be added later). Can be also
very short, but I don't want to loose the outcome of this discussion
as often happens in OSM.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php?title=Key:maxheight:physical&action=edit&redlink=1

cheers,
Martin