2009/8/3 Liz <ed...@billiau.net>:
> now i get to own up to having a flickr account ;-(
>
> these roads are all the same width legally, and the actual width depends on
> the grader driver.
>
> also none of them are dry weather only roads - so when you see that marker
> here it means there is no place to drive when its wet.
>

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/36563...@n07/sets/72157621806266261/

actually none of them I would consider a residential road. They could
be everything from primary (not probable) to track, dependant on the
surrounding and actual use (what they link).
usually we would think about something like this when talking about
residential roads:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Image:Residential.jpg
IMHO you can find them just inside inhabited areas, not in the county
side between fields.

cheers,
Martin