On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried to keep all of the text and change as little as possible, but
> maybe at this point there could also be a complete "redesign" of the
> page. I don't know. I wanted that the page somehow reflected the
> "hierarchical-grid-aspect" of our system as I thought it is the best
> approach and most others think the same (thought I ;-) )

Perhaps it is worth trying to pin down exactly what is meant by
""hierarchical-grid-aspect" of our system".

If you can do it in such a way that it becomes less subjective than
"importance", you just might convince some others that it is indeed
the best approach (btw, I am already convinced, as long as
surface/lanes/width/maxspeed etc. is provided in addition).