Peter Childs wrote:
> Am I missing something, But it would help if the Reply-to header on
> all messages that go through the list(s) gets set to the list email,
> so that when we hit reply the message goes to the list by default.
>
> This is the way most of the other lists I'm on work, and its a bit
> annoying having to use "Reply to all" then remove everyone except the
> list.

You are entering 'religious war' areas here Peter ;)
This is one of the few lists I use that still follows the return to
sender rules rather than return to list, so one has to remember 'Reply
All'. And nowadays I then delete all the extra addresses just to be tidy!

People will explain why the current way is 'right' and other lists are
wrong, and to be honest both views ARE equally valid :(

In an ideal world, the email client would actually take care of the
matter and would provided each camp with their own preferred view of
things - but then the programmers there are in one camp or the other ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL