2009/9/3 Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk>:

> People will explain why the current way is 'right' and other lists are
> wrong, and to be honest both views ARE equally valid :(

When it comes to being inclusionary I think it's a valid argument to
not require people to hit reply to all, many people new to mailing
lists don't know any better and they are penalised as a result.

> In an ideal world, the email client would actually take care of the
> matter and would provided each camp with their own preferred view of
> things - but then the programmers there are in one camp or the other ...

Yes, but the fact is most don't I couldn't even find a greasemonkey
script to do it in firefox/gmail.