On 03/09/09 12:49, John Smith wrote:
> 2009/9/3 Tom Hughes<t...@compton.nu>:
>
>> Yes I could change it, but then in six months we'll have a flood of
>> complaints from the other side of the argument so I really don't see the
>> point. Just learn to live with both setups. I did long ago.
>
> You can't exactly take the high road here, reply to headers get munged
> on other OSM lists, can we please have some consistency, either turn
> them all on or all off.

Each list is managed by a different person, and the settings for the
list are entirely up to them.

I'm not actually the manager for any of the lists being talked about
here but I do have the master password so can in theory change any list.
I don't plan to however - I plan to let list owners decide.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/