On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, Ulf Lamping wrote:
> Repeating this link again and again doesn't make it any more right or
> wrong than any other opinion.
I've read it all before.
I'm on kmail, I've set reply to list , but its getting harder with the newer
kmails to find the setting

I frankly disagree with the opinion that it is harmful to set "reply to list"
It is actually harmful to those persons who are still having to use windows
instead of nice clear understandable unix based system :-) to make them jump
through all sorts of hoops just to reply to a mailing list instead of the
author of the mail.
That particular author http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html is just
plain self-righteous about his superior Unix based system and just so way
behind with email management and mailing list management. I've run my own mail
server and provided mailing lists for some years and certainly didn't find the
difficulties that that author did.

Just line up this argument with the other important religious wars of the 20th
century like "vi vs emacs" and please lets ask how many people would like the
list reply to headers set.