On 4 Sep 2009, at 17:51, Ed Avis wrote:

Shaun McDonald wrote:

[TMJ-Mobile app on Blackberry]

If your blackberry has bluetooth, you could use a bluetooth
GPS instead of the built in GPS.

I have a Garmin unit with USB - I wonder if I can connect that somehow?
After all the Blackberry does have a USB port.

I somehow doubt that either of them will be able to act as a USB master/controller device, rather they are both just slaves/usb mass storage.

Shaun

(I'd also like to connect the Garmin GPS to my camera, which has a
serial
port for GPS devices... but so far I have found no USB-to-serial
converter.)

--
Ed Avis <e...@waniasset.com>