What landuse would you recommend for a cemetery?  It's been said that
all land should be covered by some landuse or other.  Like putting in
Landuse=retail but also listing the individual shops as amenities.

So should we put both landuse=cemetery and an
amenity=cemetery/graveyard node, or are you suggesting we deprecate
landuse=cemetery and use some other landuse (residential? - retail =
they're often a business?)

Stephen