Valent Turkovic wrote:
> Please make clear if there is going to be used only cemetery tag or will
> there be two tags; cemetery and graveyard.

I can't tell you what tags will be used in the future. I (and some
others) would prefer to remove the distinction between the two tags and
use the same tag for all burial places, but that's only a suggestion and
does not (yet) reflect tagging reality.

Current documentation suggests that there are two tags and that there is
a vague distinction between cemetery and grave_yard: grave_yards tend to
be smaller, older - sometimes even disused -, more likely to be property
of a religious organisation and are usually in proximity to a place of
worship. There is no exact definition, though.

> What is the difference between graveyard and grave_yard tag?

"graveyard" does not exist as a documented tag.

> Here on the wiki:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/graveyard
> says that cemetery tag is to be obsoleted?!? This is really confusing.

This is a proposal that didn't get far, so it isn't really relevant for
now. Not everything someone has written on the wiki is relevant
documentation, especially if they have written "proposal" over it and no
one has touched the page for almost two years.

Tobias Knerr