If your HA supplies you with a copy of e.g. the definitive map (physical or
electronic) you will almost certainly find that it is watermarked with their
logo (and possibly with an OS licence statement). So I don't think we can
use the base mapping but we can use the information about the rights of way.

Mike Harris