On 4 Oct 2009, at 09:52, Rob wrote:

> John Smith wrote:
>> There will always be a vocal minority, it doesn't mean they are right
>> or they are speaking for the majority, they are just shouting the
>> loudest.
> Very true, although I'm a bit unsure about which vocal minority is
> shouting the loudest at the moment.
> Is it the anti-Führer anarchists or the pro-Führer tag fascists?
> It's _almost_ enough to distract the mapping sheep from our happy
> mapping.

I though it was the Führer who was meant to shout loudest in such
situations, but actually our Führer, if that is who he is, is being
very quiet and may not actually be a Führer at all. Possibly he is
just an ordinary sheep like the rest of us and is happily mapping in
some sunny field somewhere and ignoring the whole thread!

Regards,

Peter