2009/10/12  <lulu-...@gmx.de>:

>> > I have never seen those before.
>> >
>> > Not proposed yet, but I guess many things need explanation,
>> > so I would tag it like that:
>> >
>> > tourism=information
>> > information=acoustic_text
>> > schedule times
>>
>> It doesn't seem like a tourism thing to me, wouldn't they be designed
>> for people that live in the area?
>
> Well, ordinary maps and tactile maps are used by people living in that area,
> too, but the "information" tag is placed in "tourism".
> That does not matter, because we can display elements from any namespaces on
> any map.

while this is true, it might still facilitate life for editor-creators
and data-consumers as for mappers to have all these kind of tag
subsummarized in one big tag like k=disabled v=* or k=accessibility,
v=* so you can easily find them in one rubrique instead of searching
all over the wiki in different tags and pages.

cheers,
Martin