Because the foundation is deciding now if the current Odbl 1.0 licence
proposal will be the next OSM licence you will have to accept or
refuse in February 2010, I would like to know what the community
itself thinks about this Odbl 1.0.
As Ulf Lamping said, it will be a gun on your head in Feb. 2010 where
you will have the choice between accepting this licence or stop
contributing to OSM and all your contributions will be removed.

Therefore, I would like to know what "you", the contributor, thinks
today about the transition to Odbl 1.0 licence in this opinion poll:

http://doodle.com/feqszqirqqxi4r7w

Feel free to add comments to explain your choice.

Pieren