Dave,

Clearly all those things, and much more, can and should be mapped.
They can all be seen on the street and they all have public access. I
agree: "If it's a physical entity then it can be mapped." ++

What is less clear is what happens if changing the licence means we
lose "invisible" administrative boundaries and data from areas where
public access is difficult, restricted or non-existent.

For example would be nice to include the boundaries of a UK National
Park or a site of special scientific interest or (dare I say it) the
coastline of Australia - but I don't think it is a "disaster" that
threatens the future of the project if these things are removed
because of a change in the licence.

PY

--
Tel: +44(0) 7814 517 807