I have a small New Year's wish to the developers of the OSM website. When going to the "history" tab, it would be soooooo nice if you could optionally remove all entries marked "(big)" from the listing. These are almost always entries that cover half the planet, resulting from someone doing script-work on the entire database. What I really want to see when looking at the history tab is what is currently going on with the map within the bbox I'm currently looking at.

Pretty please?

Happy New Year to all, I'm soon going out to record my last track of 2009.

Cheers,
Morten