Op 31-01-10 03:59, John Smith schreef:
> Anyone feel like promoting OSM?

Guys most likely this 'company' is trying to make profit over the name
Navteq, Nokia's free offer in the past week and in the same press
announcement trying to make some political statements against monopolies.

As Maarten pointed out I have investigated the case even further and it
seems that other data providers are even more skeptical then I was.

Offer has been raised, my initial question was "what do you need to
continue with your service?" Regarding Maartens translation on one
point: "Stefan asked if Nav4All would cease activities,"

It was even worse, 'would prefer to cease', instead of continuing with
*any* other set.

Stefan