On 02/08/2010 08:14 PM, Apollinaris Schoell wrote:

> same for me, Josm has good support for sorting and relations and
> checking for gaps. also the relation analyzer will flag them without
> errors then. this helped me so much when I tried to fix routing problems
> and a road is disconnected because 2 nodes on top of each other or very
> small gaps in a road.
> One can always create a super relation to collect both directions into
> one relation.

You may want to try a tool I am developping  (DISCLAIMER: beta version,
may fail ... but feedback welcome) to analyse a relation. Handles "1
relation for both directions", roundabouts, child relations and even "1
relation for 4 directions" (see MI 5:
http://toolserver.org/~nakor/relation.fcgi?relation=252428 )

Thanks,  N.