Paul, I believe this is what you said on another thread.  Have you tried it yet?

"You can contact the person through the website (change your name in the
URL when you look at your profile with the person you're trying to
contact)."

I'm also pretty sure NE2 is on talk-us.  See the thread "proposed
first principles for United States road tagging"

Regards,
Brad