Oh I totally agree.

I wouldn't suggest we just do whatever is at the top of uservoice, not at all.
If for no other reason that I'm the one paying for the work so I'm going to
pick the stuff that coincides with a) being good ideas b) having support and c)
I like... mostly there is an overlap there.

In terms of having a bazillion features - I hear you. I'm sticking to only
things that the designer/html guy can do plus, maybe, the bug system. I can't
of course have anything to do with routing as it's all kinds of stuff that you
guys would have to implement.

I really don't see the role of uservoice and the clones of it to be "just do
what the people say at the top"... if anything most of the uses (and it lets
you do this) mark ideas as 'under consideration' or 'rejected' pretty much like
any bug system. The flip side of that though is what if the votes are right, in
the end, and we're just ignoring the ideas because we don't like them? That's a
hard one to call.

Yours &c.

Steve