I found this mentioned on legal, the data that is added to
openaddresses is with a different license than osm,
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

I guess that they are dropping the sharealike clause on the data they
import, this is questionable. If the data I contribute to osm is
sharealike, how can  they just drop the clause of that?

mike