On Jun 17, 2010, at 8:50 PM, Anthony wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 10:31 PM, SteveC <st...@asklater.com> wrote:
> I think we can do better
>
> Well then, feel free.

that's a valid point but a nauseatingly pithy one when overused in response to
simple comments.

> Yeah that's Fredericks point: we're already growing. I say: grow faster!
>
> I've found it to be not particularly useful to tell other people how fast
> they should do something, at least people who you're not paying to do
> something for you.  But your mileage may vary.

This is the problem with these threads on the list, you've taken it slightly
out of context and suggested I was telling him what to do rather than he was
asking me to slow down, and I have to sit around responding.

Steve

stevecoast.com