I think I remember something like that; however, the edits that we're
submitting all come from one user (that represents NearMap) since we
don't (and can't) require users of our site to all be registered with
OSM.  So we obviously don't want that single username to get banned.
What I'm after is some process by which we can flag/raise changeset
numbers ourselves and get them requested for reversion asap.  If we
could revert our own changesets that'd be good, but I don't have
enough detail about the api 0.6 revert facilities to be sure that
they'll do what we need, especially if the changeset is a couple of
weeks old at the time that an issue is spotted.

Cheers

--
Ben Last
Development Manager (HyperWeb)