Bernhard,

The OpenSeaMap data model definitions are contained in three files:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Tonne/Datenmodell
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Bake/Datenmodell
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Leuchtfeuer/Datenmodell

You will note that all the key/value pairs are prefixed seamark: This is the
namespace that the OpenSeaMap renderer uses.
You may find nodes in the map that have other keys as well as seamark:-prefixed
ones, but those keys are not parsed by OpenSeaMap.

If you are interested in adding seamarks to the map, there is web-based editor
and also a JOSM plugin. I am in the process of upgrading the plugin & will
check in the JAR as soon as I have finished testing it. In the meantime, you
will find the existing ones on the openseamap.org web site.