Anthony schrieb:
And I'm sure if you do it that way you'll be infringing on the
copyright of the CC-BY-SA data.

Gah, what are we? I thought we were an OPEN project that likes share-alike licensing, mostly without that the explicit terms of those licenses really matter. Only lawyers can really make out the differences. When a project like ours starts to talk about faithful members of our community infringing on copyright while trying to find solutions, then something goes wrong. Please, let's work together to find reasonable solutions, not more problems, OK?

Robert Kaiser