On 10/08/2010 20:57, Kevin Peat wrote:

On 10 August 2010 19:25, Dave F. <dave...@madasafish.com <mailto:dave...@madasafish.com>> wrote:

     On 10/08/2010 19:13, SteveC wrote:

        Interesting statistics:

        http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Aude/osmtalk

    What does that prove?

    verbosity *doesn't* equate to disruption.

+1

I don't find John/Frederik/Anthony/etc. to be in the slightest bit poisonous. If you are not interested in what they have to say then don't read their postings.

Exactly.

I could tell how the recent thread was going to go from the outset & knew it would be treading over old ground. However I would never think I had the arrogant right to tell them to stop or they'll be banned.

I don't understand why many people here have the inability to *not* read a thread.

On the point of the license I'm not sure what is the correct way to go, but it does seem there's far, far too many 'what if's' on all sides of the argument.

Cheers
Dave F.