It is good news that Bing aerials are available. The bad news is that
Bing has made exactly the same mistake as Google, who has managed to
misplace aerials in some areas in the beginning of September 2009.
They are shifted about 20-25 meters, which makes them quite unusable
for tracing.anything more than big roads.

Maybe they use same flawed source for aerials?

Affected area is Estonia, for example, and also some surrounding
regions. It is easily seen even in Google and Bing own map services -
when you switch to hybrid view. I put my quick analysis with examples
http://www.maakaart.ee/index.php/summary-in-english/google-and-bing-maps-errors

--
Jaak Laineste