I think it's great that we have a large and diverse ecosystem of
applications in both the web, desktop and mobile space, all wanting to
use OSM and in the case of OpenMaps and others, wanting to help close
that feedback loop.

This is why Free Software and Free Data projects are so valuable,
providing a platform for inter-organizational collaboration.

I do have one question though, which is directly tied to the issues
that have come up in the past when companies have wanted to provide
this feedback loop, which is "How will the data from your system enter
OSM?"- that is OSM's feedback mechanism is, by design, to be used by
one and only one user at a time (and that user may represent either a
person or organization).

Others have suggested mechanisms for adding data whereby their user
data is aggregated under a single user account and then sent to OSM,
and this mechanism has been rejected by the organization for a number
of reasons (most of which belong on the legal list).

So in your case, how do you provide data while still following the OSM
user model of contributions?

- Serge