On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 4:38 PM, Graham Jones <grahamjones...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It has always been my intention to make townguide do what you want.  There
> is the basic code in it to make a book format output but it does not work
> properly.

Cool, do you have any demo of this? (even if just a pre-canned output)

> I am working on a new release of townguide building on Waldemar's excellent
> Google Summer of Code project.
>
> I can fix the booklet generation as part of this if it would be useful.

I would definitely like to see it :)

Out of curiosity, was there a particular reason for starting from
scratch on the townguide, rather than building on maposmatic?

> All offers of help appreciated!

I'm just finding my coding feet again after many years of absence, so
I can't promise anything, but yes I'd like to have a look.

Steve