Le 24/01/2011 00:25, Anthony a écrit :

I'm not quite sure why, but I really don't like JOSM.  Of the four
main editors (others being PL1, PL2, and Merkaartor), it's my least
favorite.
I realy don't understand why.
I use quite only JOSM with several layers (wms, gpx, pictures). It's easy for me to hide, show one layer, set transparency... They are handy drawing tools for making multipolygons, to get real rectangles, circles..., to merge nodes...
I can open an url (relations, ways, XAPI...) I can open it from a link.
I can save a layer... work on it with a text editor, open it, again in JOSM and send it...

JOSM is becoming better and better. And it iswell  translated.
--
FrViPofm