Toby Murray wrote:
Does anyone think more discussion is going to yield anything useful?
It is obvious that Anthony is unwilling to accept a nearly universally
held community consensus. I initially thought that the wholesale
nuking of all his contributions was a little drastic. But his
continued anti-community behavior has convinced me that it was indeed
the correct course of action. There is no room for such selfishness in
a community based project.

I agree. I cannot believe all the troll feeding. The admins have banned him and don't want to bother engaging in a discussion with someone whose only aim appears to be repeatedly trying to derail the project. I think we should do the same.

Too bad he wasn't banned from the lists as well.

Andy

--
Andy
PGP Key ID: 0xDC1B5864