Hi.
Even here in Germany I would say there is no place where nothing is left to do. Of course we can go sleeping where we are as good as Navteq and Teleatlas are. We can propose complete car navigation and interpolated addresses as the "target".

But there is much more possible with OSM:
- Pedestrian routing with information about sidewalks - availlable somewhere, but nearly nowhere complete, even in Germany. - Width of streets, lane numbers etc - very sparse in the database as far as I see it yet.
- Location of entrances to buildings

And even if that seems to be complete - is it correct? Is it current?
If anybody tells me there is NOTHING left to do, I would like to see, where - I'm sure, there is. Of course: mapping from scratch on a white paper often is more fun; there is more change visible; but that's the big issue for OSM: We have to keep the data up to date - and if that's not enough work, we can go beyond the completeness of competitors datasets.

regards
Peter